Woodturning with Tim Yoder Season 1 Episodes 19-24 [DVD]
Join well-known PBS start and expert woodturner Tim Yoder for episodes 19-24 of Woodturning with Tim Yoder, brought to you by Popular Woodworking Magazine. In each 30-minute episode, Tim takes you through the process of making beautiful woodturning projects, from a cigar holder to a ginormous platter.
Woodturning with Tim Yoder teaches you valuable woodturning techniques while creating great woodworking projects. Whether you are new to turning, or looking for ways to build your skills, Tim will make it fun!
Enjoy these these 6 episodes:
- Episode 19: The Perfect Alarm ClockThe perfect alarm clock? One thats turned, of course! Tims best trick with this good-looking alarm clock is making it silent! Perfect.
- Episode 20: SpatulaMaking useful kitchen items is always fun, and the benefit of a good spatula is a no-brainer. Tims got you covered with this well done turning project!
- Episode 21: Cigar HolderPresentation is a big part of smoking a cigar, so you dont want to pull a crushed stogie out of your pocket. What you want is a custom turned cigar holder!
- Episode 22: Threaded Nut & BoltWhy are we making this? Because we can, and because once its sitting on your desk, everyone who sees it will want to know how you did it.
- Episodes 23 & 24: Ginormous Platter, Pt. 1 & 2Creating a faceplate turning requires different skills and techniques than spindle turning, and when you super-size that turning (like on this BIG platter), you want to make sure all those skills and techniques are on the money. Tim shows us how in this two-part project, Turning a Ginormous Platter!
About the Host
Tim Yoder was the host and producer of the Emmy award winning show Woodturning Workshop seen nationwide on PBS stations. Hes been a woodturner for almost 20 years, and a television photographer/producer for 30 years. Combining these experiences and skills with his easy-going personality, Tim presents turning tips and techniques in a way thats interesting and entertaining to woodturners of all levels.
- Running Time: 180 Minutes
- Format: DVD
- Condition: New
- ISBN: 9781440343049