Shimmering Garden with Erin Prais-Hintz - DVD
Bring back old-fashioned glamour in a modern way!
Join Erin Prais-Hintz for her video workshop that will teach you how to use a simple wire-weaving technique, a few beads, and some wire to create a shimmering garden of jewelry. The Shimmering Garden flowers will make a statement on their own, but when you add several of them together, you are sure to have a stunning piece of statement jewelry. The limitless possibilities will bloom once you have added this technique to your repertoire!
Order Shimmering Garden with Erin Prais-Hintz today to:
- Learn how to choose the right beads to create the flower shapes you desire and how to use different beads to vary the shapes.
- Discover all the steps you need to know from making the right bead and material choices to finishing your flowers flawlessly.
- Wire-wrap your way to beautiful flowers that will make excellent building blocks to any piece of jewelry.
- Experiment! Once you learn the technique you can play with different styles of beads to create unique vintage yet modern flowers.
- Use the flower shapes you've created to make an array of jewelry that will add class with a little bit of sass to your designs!
And so much more!
- Running Time: 67 Minutes