Longarm Quilting with Angela Huffman Vol. 2 - DVD
Angela Huffman - Quilting Expert-teaches you a variety of ways to make your longarm quilting the best it can be! First, use a variety of Iongarm rulers to break a quilt top down into smaller sections for spectacular results. Next, Stitch-in-the-Ditch on a Iongarm machine and create swags, curved crosshatching, piano keys and more.
You'll also learn how to use a variety of letters and numbers as the foundation for more elaborate designs.
Finally, learn how basic stencils make effective background fillers and easy borders for award winning custom quilting.
IN THESE CLASSES, YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
• Use piecing in your quilt as a guide for ruler work
• Create continuous curves using rulers
• Use letters and numbers as a base to create more elaborate designs
• Combine letters to make recognizable shapes, like flames
• Cross-hatch with stencils
• Create various grid fillers including bubbles, clamshells, swirls, and boxes
- UPC: 634077002812
- Running Time 193 Minutes
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super fast ship and very informative video.