Family Tree Magazine 2014 Collection [CD] [7 Issues]
This CD contains all seven of Family Tree Magazine's 2014 issues-that's more than 500 pages of how-to genealogy guidance!
- The issues are PDF files, so they'll work on both Windows and Mac computers with the free Adobe Reader (version 7.0 or higher).
With this CD, you can
- keyword-search all the 2014 Family Tree Magazine issues at once to find the genealogy topics you're interested in
- browse through and keyword-search individual issues
- click directly to visit all the featured websites-no need to type in URLs!
- print pages for your reference
- take America's favorite genealogy how-to magazine with you on your laptop
- save space on your bookshelves
Highlights from the Family Tree Magazine issues on this CD include:
- 101 Best Genealogy Websites: Our 15th annual list of top genealogy sites includes the best of the best for doing family history research.
- 75 Best State Genealogy Websites: Our annual list of top websites for family history research in the states where your ancestors lived.
- Genealogy Web Guides: Get 11 cheat sheets and tutorials for Ancestry.com, FamilySearch, MyHeritage and other websites.
- Heritage Guides: Expert guidance for tracing German, Scandinavian, Scottish, Italian, Russian, Romanian and Bulgarian roots.
- Family History Projects: Honor your ancestors with 12 projects using photos and memorabilia.
Workbooks for Key Genealogy Records: Complete guides to essential genealogy resources help you find and use birth, census, immigration and other records. Each includes practice exercises and a fill-in research worksheet.
In-Depth Research Guides: You'll discover strategies for solving family mysteries with autosomal DNA testing, researching your ancestors' old divorce records, tracing soldier relatives' World War I service and much more.
Bonus Booklets! Two issues come with special inserts: an immigrant ancestors research guide and a handy cheat sheet for dating old mystery photos.