Remixed Media: Making Custom Beads and Pendants with Acrylic and Wood with Candie Cooper [DVD]
Join artist and experienced jewelry designer Candie Cooper in 5 watch-and-learn lessons as she shows you step by step how to create one-of-a-kind custom jewelry pieces! Take your skills and jewelry designs to new places with the versatility of wood and acrylic jewelry making.
Master custom jewelry basics as you boost your jewelry designs with 60 minutes of essential techniques for wood and acrylic, including how-tos in sawing, resin, cold connections, and much more!
Discover one-of-a-kind techniques and learn how to use them in your own custom jewelry designs. Making expert techniques easy to use, Candie covers the fundamentals of jewelry making with unique materials such as bass wood, acrylic sheet, fabric, paper, and more.
Transform alternative materials into custom jewelry as you:
- Stay safe and get started the right way with a comprehensive jewelry-making tools and materials overview.
- Master wood and acrylic jewelry-making must-knows: punch holes for your own cold connections, saw shapes for custom jewelry designs, and more.
- Make it personal with fun doodling techniques in paints, pencils, gold leaf, and alcohol inks.
- Discover how to turn craft store finds into one-of-a-kind designs.
- Transform your designs into beads and pendants with drilling tips and tricks.
- Create professional-quality custom jewelry designs with filing and finishing how-tos.
Plus! Learn Candies tricks to layering multiple pieces, adding stunning sparkle with crystals, creating a unique look with staple rivets, and more!
Watch a full hour of exciting wood and acrylic jewelry-making essentials on your own time. This exciting DVD allows you to start and stop when its convenient for you. Get a front-row seat to this master jewelry-making class you can watch again and again!
- Running Time: 67 Minutes