Our grading scale with explanations.
NEW - Means just that , it's a brand new record in shrink-wrap.
- LN (Like New) - As close to new as you can get, excellent condition,
VG (Very Good) a used record with little or no visible wear.
With regards to the sleeve a very good rating will mean that there is little or no visible exterior wear, no writing, or remainder marks, and minimal or no edge wear.
G (Good) a used record that shows wear, has visible scratches and possible light surface noise, the record still plays through without skipping ,there could be some visible groove wear.
- F (Fair) a used record with visible scratches and surface noise, the record still plays but you wouldn't consider giving it as a gift.
- P (Poor) you won't find us offering too many items in this condition because these records are either really scratched up or the sleeves are split or stained or have writing on them, but we just can't throw them out , if we do list one in poor condition we will always include a "condition note" explaining exactly why we gave it this rating.
- We use "Stock Photos" for all of our listings. The photos shown are not the actual album, so please refer to our conditions & descriptions for information, if you still have questions please feel free to contact us.
- We don't use the + and ++ because we believe it is what it is, it's either good, very good, like new, etc...
- We will never offer albums that smell like smoke or mildew.
- All of our albums ship in Boxes and will be clearly marked "Do Not Bend"
We are experts at packing media items and have shipped hundreds of thousands all over the world over the past two decades.
If you have questions or comments about our products please feel free to contact us, we typically respond within a few hours, exceptions being weekends and Holidays.