Tunisian Crochet with Dora Ohrenstein [DVD]
Try Tunisian Crochet!
Tunisian crochet combines elements of knitting and crochet for pieces that are fun to make and beautiful to wear. Sometimes called afghan crochet, Tunisian crochet is now used in all kinds of breathtaking designs. Using a special Tunisian crochet hook, you can create unique sweaters, shawls, and much more.
Designer and instructor Dora Ohrenstein's video workshop is a comprehensive guide to the world of Tunisian crochet.
Find everything you need to get started.
Tunisian Crochet with Dora Ohrenstein includes:
- A guide to choosing hooks and yarn for Tunisian crochet projects.
- Basic technique tutorials including Tunisian simple stitch, Tunisian knit stitch, Tunisian purl stitch, increases, and decreases.
- A guide to complex Tunisian crochet stitches including lace, texture, and cable stitches.
- Demonstrations of special techniques such as entrelac, working in the round, and using multiple colors in Tunisian crochet.
And much more!
Plus! Practice your skills with a bonus Tunisian crochet pattern for the Purple Smoothie Vest, by Dora Ohrenstein.
Get ready to make crochet new again with this popular Tunisian crochet technique and Dora's tutorial to ensure your success.
- Running Time: 124 Minutes