NEW! The Workshop Companion The Complete Series By Nick Engler [DVD-ROM]
Techniques for Better Woodworking
Everything you need to know as a woodworker in one collection? Well, that’s a pretty tall order, but Nick Engler’s classic “Workshop Companion” series is a great place to start.
This bestselling 21-book set (more than 2,750 pages!) covers a huge range of woodworking topics including:
- Using core woodworking machinery (band saw, table saw, router and more)
- Techniques for hand tools
- Making indispensable jigs and fixtures
- Joinery techniques for any build
- Expert wood preparation techniques including sanding and planing
- Making boxes, chests, bookcases, desks, tables, chairs and more!
And now, this time-tested series is available in one comprehensive reference. This handy DVD-ROM compiles all 21 books on the one disc. Best of all it’s easy to navigate and completely searchable—a great way to track down that woodworking tip, tool info, trick or technique you’ve been looking for.
About the Author
Nick Engler has written and produced more than 50 books on woodworking, plus hundreds of articles, videos and project plans.
- Format: DVD-ROM
- ISBN: 9781440341625