Sukhavati: Western Paradise: Going to Heaven as Taught by the Buddha by Kiew Kit Wong - Paperback
Sakyamuni Buddha taught the Amitabha Sutra over 2000 years ago. It is one of the most important Sutras in Mahayana Buddhism. It teaches how a person can be reborn in Sukhavati, also known as the Western Paradise of Eternal Bliss.
In Sukhavati, Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit, explains the principles and practice of Pure Land Buddhism. He introduces and comments on the various Sutras and Mantras that are important to Pure Land practitioners.
The book includes:
- Amitabha Buddha and the description of Sukhavati.
- Majestic grandeur of Buddhism.
- Other Buddhas and Bodhisattvas in every direction.
- Heaven and enlightenment.
- Methods to win rebirth in Sukhavati.
- Settling doubts.
- Commentaries from the classics.
About the Author
Wong Kiew Kit, popularly known as Sifu Wong, is the fourth generation successor of Venerable Jiang Nan from the famous Shaolin Monastery in China and Grandmaster of Shaolin Wahnam Institute of Kungfu and Chi Kung. He received the “Chi Kung Master of the Year” Award during the Second World Congress on Chi Kung held in San Francisco in 1997. He has practiced and taught the Shaolin arts for more than 3 decades and has more than 60,000 students all over the world.
- Product details
- Paperback: 212 pages
- Publisher: Cosmos Internet Sdn Bhd; First Edition, Abridged edition (May 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9834087934
- ISBN-13: 978-9834087937