Metalsmith Essentials: Forming Hollow Rings Plain and Inlaid with Bill Fretz [DVD]
Join master metalsmith and toolmaker Bill Fretz in 6 watch-and-learn lessons for everything you need to know to transform flat metal sheet into 3-D shapes by hammering.
Boost your jewelry-making skills with how-tos for 5 unique hollow-ring projects. Create larger, dimensional forms that are lightweight, comfortable, and less expensive as you explore the basic construction techniques that make hollow rings possible. Plus, discover expert how-tos for annealing, soldering, setting stones, texturing, and much more.
Order your copy of this dynamic DVD set today to:
- Discover hammering and forming techniques to create curves only possible in metal.
- Create a unique rotating design with a spinning band over a concave textured ring.
- Incorporate stones into your pieces with expert setting instructions for a dazzling domed ring.
- Form a perfectly planished inlaid ring with endless design capabilities.
- Learn to create complex looking designs by understanding the simple logic for each step.
And much, much more!
- Running Time: 172 Minutes