Make That Yarn: Reproducing Millspun Yarn with Patsy Zawistoski - DVD
Join master spinner, Patsy Zawistoski, as she teaches you an easy, ingenious method for analyzing commercial yarns and reproducing them with handspinning.
In this 84 minute video workshop, you'll learn:
- Which millspun yarns you can or can't reproduce with handspinning
- How to deconstruct a yarn to determine its twist and grist
- Simple tools for analyzing and recreating yarns
- Secrets of millspun yarns that you can apply to your handspinning
- How to reproduce a commercial worsted, one of the most useful and most challenging yarns to make
Handspinners today have a world of great knitting and crochet patterns and gorgeous fibers available to us, but bringing the two together can be a challenge. With Patsys simple yet scientific approach, you can make that yarn, the perfect one for the project you want to create.
- Running Time: 84 Minutes