Make That Yarn: Reproducing Millspun Yarn with Patsy Zawistoski [DVD]
Join master spinner, Patsy Zawistoski, as she teaches you an easy, ingenious method for analyzing commercial yarns and reproducing them with handspinning.
In this 84 minute video workshop, you'll learn:
- Which millspun yarns you can or cant reproduce with handspinning
- How to deconstruct a yarn to determine its twist and grist
- Simple tools for analyzing and recreating yarns
- Secrets of millspun yarns that you can apply to your handspinning
- How to reproduce a commercial worsted, one of the most useful and mostchallenging yarns to make
Handspinners today have a world of great knitting and crochet patterns and gorgeous fibers available to us, but bringing the two together can be a challenge. With Patsys simple yet scientific approach, you can make that yarn, the perfect one for the project you want to create.
- Running Time: 84 Minutes