Make an Inlaid Gallery Table with Rob Millard [Popular Woodworking Magazine] [DVD]
Build your skills while building a classic Federal period table Designed with reeded legs, contrasting veneered surfaces and inlaid bandings,
This sophisticated table is based on those produced around Portsmouth, New Hampshire in the early 19th Century.
- You'll learn expert techniques to:
- Turn and reed the legs
- Construct a precision fit drawer
- Make beautiful edge bandings and inlays
- Master period finishing techniques
- And more!
About the author: Rob Millard is a craftsman specializing in museum quality reproductions of furniture from the Federal period. His pieces are defined by exquisite banding and inlay work, created using much the same methods the original craftsmen used.
His work has been featured in Popular Woodworking Magazine and Fine Woodworking.
- Running Time: 299 Minutes
- Format: DVD
- ISBN-13: 978-1-4403-3335-4