Family Tree Magazine: Research Remedies [CD]
Best Strategies to Beat Brick Walls and Track Elusive Ancestors
Break Through Stubborn Brick Walls!
So you can't find record of your immigrant ancestor's arrival. Great-grandpa has gone missing from the censusand his mother apparently had no maiden name.
Don't let these obstacles stymie your family history search! You can conquer them with this CD of the best brick wall-busting advice from the experts at Family Tree Magazine. The articles, webinar and worksheets on this CD will be your wrecking ball for those stubborn brick walls.
On this CD:
- Proven research techniques
- Learn strategies for overcoming research obstacles, such as cluster genealogy and reverse genealogy.
- Research solutions
- Find out about tactics professional genealogists use to handle common problems such as:
- elusive ancestors
- burned courthouses
- difficult-to-trace imigrants
- unknown maiden names
- hard-to-use, pre-1850 US censuses
- Discover often-overlooked and underused resources that may hold the information you need.
- Video demo
- Watch brick wall-busting research techniques in action in our educational webinar.
- Research worksheets
- Organize your research strategy and track conflicting information.
Files require free Adobe Acrobat Reader® 6.0 or later and video playback software.
- PC and Mac compatible.