Family Photo Essentials From the editors of Memory Makers and Family Tree Magazine [CD]
From the editors of Memory Makers and Family Tree Magazine: ideas and advice for creating, sharing and saving your family's memories.
Create, share and save your family photos! This searchable CD gives you instant access to 15 inspiration-packed articles from Memory Makers and Family Tree Magazine. They'll help you bring your photos out of hiding, save them for posterity and take better photos.
- All articles are in PDF format, so they'll work on almost any computer (PC or Mac) and can be viewed with the free Adobe Reader software (version 7.0 or later).
Here's a look at the contents of this easy-to-use CD:
Take Great Photographs
- Camera Ready: Polish your photography skills with tried-and-true tips from a prizewinning professional photographer.
- Say Cheese: Make a family photo shoot part of the event festivities.
- Take It Outside: Capture friends and family in professional-quality, outdoor photos.
- Baby Photographs: 7 simple tips to help you capture the magic of baby's first year.
- 5 Steps to Fabulous Photography: Snap up quick tips to make your scrapbooks shine.
- Keep It Real: Capturing authentic moments.
Display Your Photos
- Quick Guide to Memory Albums: Choose one that meets your needs.
- Gift Albums in a Snap: 4 memorable gift ideas you can create.
- Wrapped in the Past: 5 picture-perfect presents under $25.
- PageMaps: Templates to help you create great scrapbook pages.
Preserve Your Memories
- Lasting Impressions: 12 photo-storage secrets to keep your memories intact.
- Quick Pics: 3 ways to speed up the scanning process. Plus: a guide to batch scanning services
- Tagging Along: Organize your digital photos with step-by-step Photoshop Elements secrets.
- Sharper Images: Transform old black-and-white images with quick-and-easy photo-editing techniques.
- Analyze This: 5 tips to help identify the mystery faces in your old family photos.
- That's So Last Century: Identify your mystery images with old-fashioned clues.