The Mixed-Media Workshop Season 100: Best of Collage & Assemblage with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer & Jenn Mason [DVD]
Let hosts Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and Jenn Mason show you how to create stunning art using the latest and greatest mixed-media techniques and materials.
Season 100: Best of Collage & Assemblage brings you all the collage and assemblage segments featured in the The Mixed-Media Workshop, Season 100. This video includes these great assemblage and collage techniques and projects from Season 100:
- Balsa, Woodnt You Know: Discover how easy it is to use balsa wood in your projects.
- Polymer Clay Architecture: Learn to manipulate clay and collage with threedimensional elements.
- Big Time Painting: Write with a paintbrush and feel comfortable creating artwork on a large scale.
- Reductive Stenciling: Use stencils and baby wipes to create unique reductive designs in your collages.
- Encaustic Transfer: Use this unique transfer method to add your drawings to an encaustic painting.
- Customize Your Message: Easily create the perfect handwritten stencil and use it over and over.
- Nailed it: Jenn and Julie duel to see who can create the better mixed-media project using common household nails.
- Black to Front: Learn to work dark to light and challenge yourself as a painter.
Running Time: Approx 57 Minutes