Basic Jewelry Enameling Torch Fired Tutorial with Pauline Warg [DVD]
Get fired up!
Discover torch fired enamel tips and tricks for successfully creating beautiful designs
Create beautiful and custom enameled jewelry designs successfully! Join award-winning jeweler and enamellist Pauline Warg for this in-depth DVD workshop dedicated to creating beautiful torch fired enamel jewelry.
Explore the spontaneity and utilize the effects torch fired enamel provides your jewelry with this all-encompassing workshop DVD. Discover all the must have steps, material information, and expert tips to conquer torch fired enamel. Get started the right way with safety information and set up necessities.
Then, dive into the techniques! Add lovely textures using stencils and plants, layer on glass beads, add foil for dynamic designs, and much more with these expert instructions. The possibilities are endless and Pauline provides the foundation for success you need.
You'll learn how-to:
- Create professional enameled jewelry pieces with Paulines tips (like not overfilling your sifter and laying enamel on a bottle cap for easy pick up) for beautiful enameled jewelry.
- Mix techniques by including foils, swirling colors, adding glass beads, and more.
- Encountering cracking or incorrect coloration? Pauline includes problem solving tips for repairing and avoiding these common problems!
- Spend less time guessing with up close shots, detailed directions, and technique examples.
And much more!
Learn the freedom and fun of torch fired enamel today! Easily start and stop when its convenient for you and skip the guesswork with Paulines detailed directions for successful enameling. Grab your copper blanks and start enameling showpiece jewelry designs today.
- Running Time: 154 Minutes