Articles are indexed by Garden Type, Plant Type, Region, Techniques, and Tools, as well as by Year and Issue. This DVD is the perfect alternative to saving printed issues.
In these 10 years of Horticulture you'll find:
- Elements of Design," "Border Basics," and "One Plant Five Ways," among other popular series that illustrate how to create a great garden design and compelling plant combinations.
- Hundreds of one-page profiles of excellent garden plants, in departments such as "Plants of Merit," "Garden Classics," "The Kitchen Garden," and "New Introductions." Plus full-length features on broader groups of garden-worthy plants.
- Regionally focused reports, to-do lists, essays, and plant recommendations. A national magazine, Horticulture has always rotated coverage throughout the regions. Ten years' worth of issues offers a collection of info for every area.
- "Birds in the Garden" articles, focusing on specific types of birds and how to attract them to your garden. Plus many feature articles on bird-gardening in general.
- Illustrated "Step-by-Step" and "Starting Off Right" articles: hands-on, how-to techniques for every season, from dividing daylilies to building a cold frame to pruning rose bushes.
- PC & MAC Compatible